Pink Green Juice by Lady J is a guest post from a friend of mine who is a raw food enthusiast. I wanted to let her introduce the joy of juicing to you (and to me).
Pink Green Juice by Lady J is one drink I’ll be making often. She has been on a raw food diet for some time now. I’d say it is more a health conscious lifestyle choice than a diet really. I’ve spoken with her a few times about the health benefits to be had from this type of diet. I don’t know if I have the discipline to do it 100 percent, but I can certainly add this recipe into my life.
- Improves skin texture
- Enhances hair growth
- Contains Vitamins A, B, C
- Contains Minerals. Iron, Copper, Manganese, Potassium
- Contains fiber which increases metabolism
- Contains anti-oxidants
- Reduces blood pressure
- Cleans intestines, assists digestion.
- 92% water. Water lubricates the joints
- Serves as a diuretic
- Has Lycopene
- Helps heart function
- Reduces fat
- High Vitamin C which supports the body in many ways. From mood, to eye support, to wound healing, and more.